The health and well-being of our community has always been a top priority. There are several lessons we learned from Covid that will help us manage all airborne illnesses:
- More frequent disinfecting and cleaning particularly in high-touch surfaces and studio floors and bathrooms with disinfectant proven to kill viruses
- Continuous air filtration in the studios before, during and after classes to improve air circulation for better filtration and purification.
- Limited class size: we are slowly expanding room capacity and will continue to increase and decrease it as prudent.
Before You Practice
- If you feel unwell for any reason or have any concerns about practicing at the studio, please stay home and do one of our online classes.
- If you have a cough, fever or any other cold and flu symptoms, do not come to the studio until you are symptom-free and fever-free.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 please do not come into the studio until you are symptom free and have tested negative for two consecutive days.
- If you have any medical conditions that can impact your ability to practice, please let the front desk staff and your teacher know.